Subscribe in a Reader
How To add Images to your Posts
Adding an image to your posts is super easy. Follow these steps:
- Click File Attachments toward the bottom of the page.
- Click the Browse tab.
- Find your image and double click it. (The image should already be sized for the web: no larger than 500 pixels in either direction. Use irfanview.com if you need a good, free image editor.
- Double click the image.
- Click the Attach tab.
- Highlight and Copy the italicized text directly below the file file upload. It will begin with http://www.coalfieldwriters.org.
- Place your cursor at the beginning of your post and paste the text. Make sure no additional spaces were copy/pasted.
- At the beginning of the text you pasted in, type <img src="
- At the end of the text you pasted in, type ">