Subscribe in a Reader
This is the title page of our E-Daily Journal. Each day a fellow will be selected to add an entry for the day.
The daily journal (now kept electronically) is a life long feature of Coalfield Writers summer institute. Each fellow will have the opportunity to contribute at least one entry to the daily journal. In the journal fellows can:
- review and reflect on the day
- make note of funny words, phrases, sentences
- reflect about their personal experience
- save an event for future memory.
There is no correct or incorrect way to do the entry. The thing to remember is that the Electronic Journal will live for future SI members to read and enjoy.
To contribute to the E-Daily Journal, follow these directions:
- Click Add Child Page.
- Type a Title in the Title Field.
- Type your entry in the box labeled Body.
- When you have finished composing your reflection for the day, click Preview.
- Read your entry, make necessary corrections, then click Save.